Re: [MOL] Earn $12 Minimum Per Hour [00149] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Earn $12 Minimum Per Hour

Kathy,
    You need to reply to Daniel directly.  I went and looked up the e-mail
address in my old notes.  Send to Daniel at:  belamus@tm.net.my.  I got a
reply myself, but wasn't sure exactly what he was getting at.  I'm waiting
for more info.
Marlene