Re: [MOL] Chris, Brenda- Emotional side of cancer [00095] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris, Brenda- Emotional side of cancer

Dear Brenda:  Just remember that 40-60 percent odds are good -- really good!
It could be so much worse for your friend -- and as we all know, cancer
treatments are getting better every single day!  You have such a positive
attitude, I know you can share it with your friend.

Love, Kathy