Re: [MOL] scleroderma [00091] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] scleroderma

Dear Angel:

I have had scleroderma since 1991.  I consider myself very lucky.  I am not
in too bad of shape with it now.  In the early days it was a different story
but that's water under the bridge.  I have some information so that you
might contact somebody and get the information that you want.  I called the
"800" number to make sure it was correct.

Sclerodema Foundation Newsline:

Telephone: 978-750-4499   Helpline:  800-722-HOPE

Fax:  978-750-9902

e-mail:  sfinfo@scleroderma.org

web site:  www. scleroderma.org

I hope this helps.  If not, contact me again and maybe I can find something
more.

Jo Ann