[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes - Memory (great one!) [00090] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes - Memory (great one!)

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 87  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"Write injuries in sand, kindnesses in marble."

 - French proverb

Questions to Ponder

How well do I live by this advice?

How would I benefit by living this advice more completely?

Are there injuries carved in marble that I need to crumble into
sand?
Freebie of the Day- freebies delivered daily!
Let the freebies come to you.  Get some of the best
freebies that the internet has to offer delivered in your
inbox each day!

http://www.freebie-of-the-day.com

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----