[MOL] Nancy- Emotional side of cancer [00089] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nancy- Emotional side of cancer

Nancy, funny you mention the checkout line and people's lack of
friendliness. Sometimes I want to shake people and say, " don't you
understand that the only thing that really matters is for us to care for
one another??? I have gone from being almost totally goal oriented to
process oriented, because most of our goals are so lame! Glad we are
getting into some of these "bigger" issues. Love, Joicy