[MOL] Marlene [00088] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marlene

Marlene, it makes a lot of sense. Like you said, cancer is a growing
experience for all who are touched by it. And we what we sometimes
forget is that certain ways of "protecting" others can actually deprive
them of experiences God intends them to have for their own growth and
strengthening. I know that my children are far more compassionate and
mature individuals because of my cancer, more generous, giving and
caring, I believe.

As someone once said, you don't become a skilled sailor by keeping the
boat in a safe harbor -- you become your best through sailing rough
seas. Love, Joicy