Re: [MOL] Brenda- Emotional side of cancer [00087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Brenda- Emotional side of cancer

Chris, your comments are far from babbling, and show remarkable
sensitivity and awareness of some of "other" challenges facing
cancerers, things that we might not feel comfortable expressing
ourselves (again, having to be "strong" and all that!) Your father is
very lucky. Love, Joicy