[MOL] HOME TYPIST WANTED [00085] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HOME TYPIST WANTED utfky

 Earn up to $50 an hour working from home processing simple legal forms for our company.
 Computer and printer required.

                  No experience necessary.

We are the National Association of Independent Paralegals.

We have been processing simple divorce and bankruptcy forms since 1989.
You do not have to have prior experience to work for us.

We will train you and give you a diploma.
For each case you type for us we
will pay you $25.

 You do not have to be a fast typist, but you do need to be accurate with spelling, like the names of our customers.

 Other opportunties also available with our company, for information on our other work at home opportunities,
please e-mail us at

mailto:jobsfromus@chicagooffice.com?subject=moreinfo