Re: [MOL] luprin information/REPLY [00081] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] luprin information/REPLY

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Here is a list of drugs used for prostate cancer; however I do not find luprin.  Is this a new drug they are using, or does it come under another name?  Please advise, warmly, your friend, lillian

Drugs related to PROSTATE CANCER

PROSTATE CANCER

Single Ingredient Drugs
Multiple Ingredient Drugs

CARCINOMA

Single Ingredient Drugs

CANCER

Single Ingredient Drugs

ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER

Single Ingredient Drugs

METASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER

Single Ingredient Drugs

ADVANCED HORMONE REFRACTORY PROSTATE CANCER WITH PAIN

Single Ingredient Drugs