Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy [00077] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy

Dear, dear Nancy,
    You could nevery hurt our feelings.  You have a very heavy load to carry
and with all that is going on with Don, you must be exhausted.  I pray the
hospice care will give you some time to get some rest.  You will be no good
to Don or your mom if you get sick too.  We love you so much, and if you need
to take some time for yourself, so be it.  We'll be here when you get back
and/or if you need us.
    Take care of yourself and God be with you.  Let Don know and your mom
that I am praying for you all and put you all the the Lord's loving, caring
and healing arms.
    God Bless,
Marlene