[MOL] Deferred endocrine therapy for prostate cancer yields high rate of [00071] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Deferred endocrine therapy for prostate cancer yields high rate of morbidity.....

** Deferred endocrine therapy for prostate cancer yields high rate of morbidity
Among Danish men with prostate cancer who received deferred endocrine therapy,
a substantial number needed to be hospitalized because of the cancer in the nine
years after diagnosis, with a third ultimately requiring androgen ablation, researchers
report in the April issue of  the Journal of Urology.
http://www.cancereducation.com/CancerSysPages/Reuters/ViewArticle.cfm?Article=Cancer/cl04240a.htm