Re: [MOL] Re: Nancy/back to Kathy [00069] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Nancy/back to Kathy

Dear Kathy,
Of course you should be thinking of yourself and taking
care not to get wore out and stressed.
I am sure I wouldn't want cancer and wished I didn't
have Lupus and other health problems either, I love life and came
close to death a few times.  I thank God everynight that I am still
alive and able to be here for Mother and Don.
Mother is holding her own again.
Don had a pretty good day today.
I have been doing major spring cleaning, closets, dressers, cleaning
the carpets.
My daughter is having a garage sale, I think my stuff will fill up her
whole garage.  LOL
I almost have the basement cleaned too, our garage is something else.
I'll have to get busy on that before it gets to hot.
Couldn't work on the yard today cause it rained.  I did go get our
groceries for the month though, oh my, I forgot to take care of the meat,
it's
in the frig, but needs to be wrapped and put in the freezer.
I still have to get our grill out and ready to cook on hopefully tomorrow, I
have
pork steak out to fix.
Don eats all the time, lots of fresh fruit, but wants his meat everyday.
I have to work tomorrow, noon and afternoon runs, I come home between.
I am going to sign off and play a game of cribbage with my Don before I go
to bed.
You have been through so much, I pray that this surgery goes well and
recovery too.
I would love to be able to come out there while my son is still there and
come see you
to.  Probably won't happen though, cause I can't leave Mother and Don right
now.
Our weather is supposed to be warm and sunny the rest of the week.  Should
be able to plant
flowers soon.
We had 26 Deer eating corn in our back yard tonight, the babies should be
coming out
soon, they are sooo cute.
You take care, stay strong, know that I am here for you anytime.
Love you,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)
I hope you get to meet Chris someday, she is so sweet and a pretty little
thing.