Re: [MOL] Emotional side of cancer [00061] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Emotional side of cancer

Brenda I couldn't agree with you more! Sometimes my heart pounds for no
reason and it seems that everything big or little stresses me out. I have
really let rude people get to me. It seems as though the world is full of
unhappy people. I can go in a check out line and buy $200 worth of
groceries and the cashier doesn't say a word! What is up with people? I
am very friendly and out going an I have to realize that everybody is
different but they do get on my nerves alot more now. Trying to cope.
Nancy J