Re: [MOL] Brenda- Emotional side of cancer [00060] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Brenda- Emotional side of cancer

Yep!  Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, sure is friend. I am so pleased to see
that we are all coming forth with the nitty gritty of things regarding our
journey.  It is perfectly okay to say "I hurt".  It is perfectly okay to
seek help, after all our minds are equally as important as our bodies.  Then
one day we pick ourselves up and this is the most important time.  It is
what we do with ourselves after we have healed our minds and hearts.  We are
given another chance to make ourselves better persons.  To reach out and
help others, to love and to understand. To be contributors to a more kinder
and gentler world.  Warmly your friend, lillian

more....