[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] My appologies [00045] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] My appologies

To all those who signed up at globelists, i have no idea what
happened, due to the passing of my father, i havent been on top of my
site, so i closed the account at Globelists, you will not recieve
anymore emails from that account. thank-you to all that wrote in and
reported the problems, i hope that we can continue with the service
level that we have had in the past, and continue to work together to
help those who need help.  i have enclosed today's jokes below..
thank-you for your patience, and your support.

Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokes.htm

and

Http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie2.htm
Wanna help click 4 a cure and make some money for your self????? then
click the
link below

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=INS-753
Thank-you for Suporting the Joke Of The Day