RE: [MOL] Snakey Boots?????? [00044] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Snakey Boots??????

Hi Dusti. It seems a while since we spoke and I wanted you to know I think
of your mom often and she is always in my prayers. She is very lucky to have
such a wonderful and loving daughter and I have no doubt that her journey
has been made much easier by having you there at her side.
Your friend,
Bridget
PS: While the boots are real "iffy", I'm a real cowboy fan and actually got
a set of six shooters (along with the holster) for my birthday when I was a
kid. Talk about a cowboy!!! I didn't wanna marry Billy the Kid or Wyatt Earp
or any of those guys, no sir! I wanted to BE them...(no wonder I'm still
single...chuckle...)