Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [00043] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Hi again, Kathy! Yes, we shall certainly try to stay out of that black hole,
however, I think there will invariably be times when we will (and must) go
there. And I have discovered that being there brings me closer to my true
self than any experience I have ever known! One of the things I do is write
poetry and I have been amazed by the insight I have gained into myself while
I was drifting in this sea of nothingness. When I emerge from this
bottomless pit and read the words that have flowed from me I feel closer to
myself than I ever believed possible. For me, this has been a gift
unsurpassed by any other! I think there are probably others on this forum
who do the same (perhaps you yourself?), whether it be through poetry or
journal writing, painting, or any medium which is comfortable for the
individual. It is an amazing and challenging journey we are travelling and
the gift of friendship that is so much a part of this community is indeed a
treasure I will forever cherish.
Look for me next time you're in that big, black hole and we'll share a toast
together, okay?
Your friend in darkness and in light,
Bridget