Re: [MOL] Snakey Boots?????? [00041] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Snakey Boots??????

Kathy, thanks for the explanation. As for your bad sentence construction,
compared to some people's (read men's) taste, I'd say your sentence
construction could be viewed as almost flawless...chuckle...
I shall file this away for future reference as I continue on this wonderful
"journey of discovery". I had no idea what a sheltered life I used to lead
before joining this forum; you can't begin to imagine how happy I am to be a
part of it!!!
Your totally uneducated (but working on it) friend,
Bridget