Re: [MOL] Snakey Boots?????? [00039] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Snakey Boots??????

Dusti:  I think country singers are about the sexiest men on earth -- so ask
me if I'm a contradiction in terms!!!!!  It's just that some of the old
country/western music really got on my nerves.  Some of the new stuff is
really nice, and I'll bet your hubby is a hunk.

Love, Kathy