RE: [MOL] Snakey Boots?????? [00037] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Snakey Boots??????

I'm not going to get into this conversation...remember my husband is one of
these cowboy types that sings country music on the weekends.  I'll have to
forward a picture though, he is and sounds as beautiful as Elvis.  He
doesn't wear those 'roach killer' boots though, (the pointy kind).  I'm off
to the hospital, Mom has been in since Friday.  Will write more later.

Dusti