Re: [MOL] Book suggestion for Mark (or anybody) [00036] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Book suggestion for Mark (or anybody)

Dear Bridget,

Yes, I was overwhelmed with my diagnosis, as I'm sure everyone is when they
first find out.  I can remember just about everything about the meeting we
had with my Dr.  I didn't know very much at the time and when he said the
survival rate was good I didn't hear that vital bit of info.  It didn't sink
in until later, much later.  That's one thing I have to remind myself of
daily, too.  The odds are good, the odds are good.  Thank you for the book
advice.  I will have to look for that one.  Thanks for the welcome, too.
This is a great extended family.  Mark