Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [00035] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear Bridget:  Thank you for your wonderful post.  I believe that my mother,
too, would trade places with me.  There is no greater love, that's true.  We
will do our best to stay out of the black hole, though, won't we?  I hate
being in there, and would do almost anything to stay out -- within reason.  I
do feel, though, that it's going to be okay, although I must confess to being
frightened.  We know the feeling, don't we?  I feel sometimes, though, that
if I could make it through the lung cancer, I can do anything -- maybe I
truly am bionic!  LOL  Thanks for your friendship, Bridget.

Love, Kathy