Re: [MOL] MARK! [00033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARK!

Dear Lillian,

Thanks, that is a good article, isn't it?  I hope it helps someone out
there.  I'll try to send things in that others may find interesting, since I
do a lot of online research.

I don't know if I can write my own story.  I don't think I have the courage
yet to do that.  Maybe one day.  Thanks for asking for it but I will have to
pass right now.

Attached is my picture.  Actually it is of myself and my wife-Sue.  I would
be thrilled and so would she to see it on the website.  Mark