[MOL] Payments for Alternative Therapies [00032] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Payments for Alternative Therapies

I am a graduate student at the Harvard School of Public Health.  I am
interested in obtaining information about how alternative therapies (e.g.,
acupuncture and massage therapy) are coded and reimbursed by insurers.
Additionally, I would be interested in hearing about ideas for this process
to be improved.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Please send correspondence to: nkasen@hsph.harvard.edu