Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [00029] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear Kathy, I couldn't agree with you more. There is no doubt tremendous
pain for those whose loved ones have cancer but I remember when a couple of
people dear to me said that they would trade places with me if they could.
My immediate reaction was OKAY! WHEN?
Others may help us on this journey but we are ultimately the ones who walk
it and we walk it alone. I have seen great courage in the words of your
messages and, perhaps the next time I fall into that black hole of which you
speak, I can draw upon them to bring me comfort.
God bless you,
Bridget
PS: The one person who I truly believed would gladly take my place was my
dear mother. Is there any greater love in all the world?