[MOL] Message to Nancy [00028] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Message to Nancy

Hi Nancy; I've been reading the messages between yourself and some of the
other members and just wanted to pass on a thought of mine. I believe that
within a group that encompasses the strength, compassion and spirituality,
such as this forum does, there exists a freedom to express ourselves without
fear of retribution or misunderstanding. All on this forum know the
hardships and challenges of cancer and how it extends itself beyond just the
patient. I believe it is what is in your heart that needs to be expressed,
without censure. The challenge, then, is to trust those who read your words
to focus on the underlying message that is being sent and disregard the fact
that they may not be stated in exactly the "right" way. I believe this is a
group to be trusted in such a way. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how I
felt as I never thought it necessary, from what you said in any of your
messages, for you to explain yourself. After all, it is the diversity of
this group as much as anything, that makes it so special.
Your friend,
Bridget