Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [00023] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear Chris:  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you just said.  I
know the caregivers have a difficult time, but there were countless times
during my chemo when I would have gladly and cheerfully traded places with
them.  Even with their kindess, there were many occasions when I felt all
alone in a dark hole.  It's difficult for the caregivers -- that's a given --
but you can't really know until you've been there.  God willing, none of our
caregivers will.

Love, Kathy