[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.86 - Beliefs [00020] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.86 - Beliefs

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 86  - ISSN: 1523-8008

_____________Monday Notes__________________
There's a new Question to Ponder selection on the website
- go there to make your comments on today's quote, view
 other people's comments, or even view the comments on
past "QTP's"
(http://www.powerquotes.net/power/question.htm ).

Also on our card section, right now you will find some
Mother's Day cards. Would a Mom you know like
Powerquotes?  Send her a card!
(http://www.discian.com/cards/card.html )

"Within you right now is the power to do things you never
 dreamed possible. This power becomes available to you
just as you can change your beliefs."

 - Maxwell Maltz, Author

Questions to Ponder

Do my beliefs allow me to reach my dreams?

What are my most dream-enabling beliefs?

What are my most dream-inhibiting beliefs?

full of  wonderful information on marketing tips and
tricks, software, surprises. Drawings for free ads, free
search engine submissions, "Subscribers Web Site of
the Month" award. Subscribe
forbesyoursuccess-subscribe@onelist.com  or
forbesyouronlinesuccess-subscribe@egroups.com
Lots of fun and free resources
http://www.forbescomplex.com

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----