Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy [00018] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy

In a message dated 04/30/00 11:14:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CPKays@webtv.net writes:

<< Nanc, I haven't caught up on my mail, so I don't know what was said, but
 I don't think there is anyone in this forum who would not understand if
 you said something side ways.   I think you are a marvel.  With two
 loved ones down at the same time it's a wonder you know who you are!
     I keep praying for strength and peace for  all
  of you.  Much love Charlotte >>

Well said, Charlotte. Taking care of two ill loved ones isn't easy -
physically or emotionally. You took the "right" words out of my heart.  -chris