Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy [02413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy

Nanc, I haven't caught up on my mail, so I don't know what was said, but
I don't think there is anyone in this forum who would not understand if
you said something side ways.   I think you are a marvel.  With two
loved ones down at the same time it's a wonder you know who you are!
    I keep praying for strength and peace for  all
 of you.  Much love Charlotte