Re: [MOL] Chris [02408] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

In a message dated 04/30/2000 10:20:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:
> Chris:  I hope you keep a journal of your writings?  I am simply in awe at
>  your ability of self espression.  love ya, lillian

Yes, Lillian, I have kept a journal since I was 12 yrs old, but it's pretty
hit and miss now, unlike my youth when there was a "new boy" to fall in love
with every other week - and sometimes a new teacher! :)  chris