Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy [02403] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy

Hi Dear Chris,
You didn't hurt my feelings, lately I just seem not to explain myself well
and I was
afraid that I might have struck the wrong nerves on someone else on Mol, so
felt
I better explain myself.
Don has had to digest to much the last week with getting signed up with
Hospice,
me too.  I am really worried about him, he wasn't doing to well today.  I
know I
am getting to stressed and really need more help here.  Now we will get it.
It is
really hard for him making changes and this is more.
He told the nurse last night that he knows he is dying.
It's just me Chris, I haven't wrote to even welcome the new comers, or even
answered my mail.  I am so worried I won't say the right things.
It took a long time to answer Kathy's post, that just blew me away.  I
didn't
even turn on my PC, cause I just didn't know what to write to her, then I
felt so
guilty because she has always been there for me.
Maybe it is just hard right now for me to give others courage when I am so
afraid right now, but then I tell myself, who isn't and that I just need to
get
back with Mol again.
Don just woke up so I have to sign off and go take care of his feet and
toe nails.
Don't worry I love everyone on Mol and you know you are very special to us.
Love you much,
Nanc ():-)
Joicy don't think you hurt my feelings, you didn't either.  It's just me,
not to
sure about myself right now.