[MOL] Nanc... [02398] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc...

Dear Nanc, I would never want to hurt your feelings, especially since I
know what a difficult time you have had as a caregiver with serious
health problems of your own. I don't know how you do it, my friend. I
just wanted to emphasize Kathy's need right now to look after Kathy --
and for all cancerers to look after themselves as their first priority.

But you are so very right -- however cancer touches your life, it
changes it forever. Please know that you and Don and your mother are all
in my prayers, Nanc.Much love, Joicy