Re: [MOL] Kathryn! WELCOME! [02396] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathryn! WELCOME!

Ah Kathryn, did you think you could slip by without a big welcome?  We are
so pleased to have you on our forum.  It would be nicer under different
circumstances.  Are you on the cancer journey, a caregiver or what?  I am a
two time cancer survivor myself and a two time caregiver.  If there is any
specific information you are looking for, just ask and I will be most happy
to research it for you.  Again, welcome.  Warmly, your friend, lillian