Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy and anyone else.... [02394] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Chris & Joicy and anyone else....

Nanc, believe me I did not intend to hurt your feelings.  And you are indeed
a FULL-time caregiver which I am not. I just wanted to state that the person
with cancer needs to utilize all their strength to try to get well, not to
patronize others, even those they love most of all in this world. I too, hope
that Steve's problem is a fear of losing Kathy, and not fear of
responsibility, and commitment, and love.  God bless you Nanc and I pray God
makes yours and Don's journeys easier and your worries lighter.  -chris