Re: [MOL] "Adoption Anouncement" [02387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] "Adoption Anouncement"

Debby, Zoe sounds absolutely precious! And you are so wise to adopt one
that is about a year old -- our "golden" puppy is just short of 11 mos.
now, and what a difference those months make. She's still a pistol, but
now i think we may live through it, LOL! We'll have to set some puppy
"play dates!" Love, Joicy