Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [02385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Hey Kathy I"m not wild about counrty music either, but I like Shania
Twain. How do you like cowboy boots (es. the snake skin kind)? EEEEH. I'm
glad your friend is being nicer, remember he's a MALE! Guys I'm just
having fun LOL! Love,
Nancy J