Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [02381] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear Nanc:  Thanks for the beautiful, upbeat post.  It really helped.  Today
is beautiful.  My friend Nancy and I are taking off for the nearest nursery
to buy flowers.  I've put my dear little brother to work, and the yard is
starting to look lovely.  We barbecued last night, too.  The food was
awesome.  I have a wonderful recipe for spinach salad -- very healthy ---
that I'll pass on soon.  Even Marty would approve!  Give my love to Don.  I'm
sorry I'm not a country music fan, but I am slowly becoming corrupted.  I
even actually LIKE some of it!  Heaven forbid!  LOL

Love, Kathy