Re: [MOL] Question [02380] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question

Dear Debbie:  I take Paxil, too -- at my doctor's urging.  It has helped
immensely.  I've taken it faithfully for over two years now, and I can't see
any reason not to continue.  That doesn't mean I never get depressed,
obviously, but it's easier to deal with it when it happens.  It's very benign
-- it just makes you feel better -- happier and more hopeful.  Good luck,
sweety.

Love, Kathy