Re: [MOL] MARK! [02376] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARK!

I appreciate the excellent definition on testicular cancer and have saved it
for future references.  Any time you run across a news article regarding
same would you send it in.  I try to gleam as much info. as possible on as
many cancers as possible to include all that we can.

Secondly, I believe it is very good spiritually to write your story, it
helps in the healing process.  Then shorten it (lol!) and I will put it in
the  album if that is all right with you?   Would also love a picture of you
for our album.  I know, I know, a pushy broad!  I just put your picture and
name.  The forum members love to see who they are chatting with and
outsiders keep remarking how normal we look!!!!  We could have told them
that, eh?

Thanks again, warmly, your friend, lillian

more....