Re: [MOL] MARK! [02374] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARK!

Dear Lillian,

I've been enjoying going to these sites that you so thoughtfully put
together.  I'm learning!

I was going to try to explain tesicular cancer from my own experience but I
found an article which is much better so I'll just post it for anyone
interested.  Thanks again for the info.  Mark