Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [02373] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear Sweet Kathy,
LOL!  I love country music, so does Don.
I just knew in my heart he would come back.  Everyone needs someone special
to hold
and Love, other then friends and relatives.
I still wished I could come out there, oh well, maybe someday.  Right now I
just can't leave my Don.  We are hanging in there, still playing cribbage,
at least once a day.
We didn't play yesterday, we had the 2 & 6 year old Grand Daughters, a
beautiful day, I had
them out in the front yard so Don could see them play with me.  We even tied
up the climbing
rose bushes, my Daughter Shelly bought me new arches for an early Mothers
Day Gift.  I still
have some trimming to do.  Boy! did I ever get my arms all scratched up, but
the bushes look
real good on the arches.  They have just tons of roses almost all summer
into the fall.
Payday I hope to get some flowers to plant, have to plant them further away
from the picture
window so Don will be able to look out to see them.
What a beautiful day again today.  I am going to get my gas grill out of the
shed, clean it up
and cook on it today, just for the three of us.  Hamburg's and pork steak.
You hang in there and God Bless you and your Steve.
Love you dear Daughter,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)