Re: [MOL] Kathy [02372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Kathy,

That is encouraging news about your surgery and treatment post op.  All the
best to you and I know there are lots of people here, including me, who'll
be praying hard for you.  You sound like a very courageous and strong-willed
person, I know you'll do fine.  Mark