Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02371] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

Hi Bridget,

Thank you for the caring note and welcome.  Appreciate it! I'm glad to be
here and venturing out here in the open is getting  a lot easier.

As far as the website..I have a pretty "fast" /new pc and so I still think
some things could be done to help with the loading without changing the
overall page.  I'm not sure why this happens but I believe it has to do with
modem connection speeds etc.  Anyway, I'll leave it alone..I was just making
a suggestion but I think I'm outta line.  Mark

Hi Mark; I've been on vacation but have been trying to catch up on all my
mail. First of all, let me say how happy I am that you have decided to come
out of the shadows and participate in our warm and loving group. I am a
relative newcomer but feel as if I have been part of this family for ever;
these are the people I turn to when I need support, advice, guidance or a
good laugh. I think that as time goes on you will find it easier and easier
to open up. We make no gender distinctions here nor does it matter what type
of cancer y