Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [02370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear Nanc:  Good advice, and advice that I will certainly take to heart.  I
saw him last night and everything seemed fine.  He just needs a little more
time to himself to digest things.  I can certainly give him that.  He's worth
it to me, even if he does like country music!  LOL

Love, Kath