Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Dear Marlene:  Your husband also sounds wonderful.  I know how tired and
uncomfortable you are.  I remember it so well!   The only good thing I can
say about it is that it gets better.  The only residual I have from the chemo
is a spot on my back that itches like crazy sometimes.  Of course, it's right
in the spot I can't reach, so I have one of those plastic pasta forks in my
night stand drawer.  I just raise up and scratch away!!!  Feel good today,
but lazy.  I might read all day!  Shame on me, huh?

Love, Kathy