Re: [MOL] Kathy C! [02366] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C!

Dear Chris:  He arrived on the scene yesterday at about 4:00, and stayed
until 10:30.  We had other guests as well for dinner, and it turned into a
great day -- totally unrehearsed.  I did enjoy him.  He was sweet to me, and
told me he loved me when he left.  I just have to take him at his word and
realize that perhaps he needs a little distance from this situation.  Also,
it's not as if I'm all alone in the world.  My house was a zoo yesterday!
LOL The doctor has prescribed some sleeping meds for me, and I actually slept
clear through the night last night for the first time in about two weeks.
I've had the worst insomnia lately!  Today I feel good.  I don't think sleep
deprivation helps with the depression much, either.  I'm going to make the
most of today, too -- with or without Steve.

Love you, friend -- Kathy

P.S.  One of these days when I get rich I'm going to get a round trip plane
ticket to Allentown PA and we're going to play!