Re: [MOL] Nearing the End [02363] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nearing the End

Dearest Bess; Since joining this group, I have been overwhelmed by the
courage and strength of character that is so visibly a part of the wonderful
people who make up this forum. And, through this most difficult of times,
you reflect the exact characters of which I speak. I pray that the journey
that lays ahead, for both you and Tom, is filled with all the love that you
so richly deserve. Please know that there will be a special place in my
prayers for you both.
Your friend in hope and peace,
Bridget