[MOL] Re: Bile duct Cancer??? [02362] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Bile duct Cancer???

Hi everyone; Lillian told me that someone had written in for info on bile
duct cancer and she told them I would respond after my vacation as I also
have this type. BUT, I don't have the e-mail that was sent...I must have
deleted it by mistake. If this person gets this message or if anyone else
has any info on them (or a copy of their e-mail) please let me know. This is
a very rare type of cancer and I feel terrible that this person has been
waiting for a response from me and I'm not able to find them. Please help
me!
Your friend,
Bridget