[MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone) [02361] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Back to Kathy C (Re: Hi everyone)

Dear, Dear Kathy,
I'm sorry that this is so long in coming, but to tell you the truth, I just
didn't know what to say,
I have been in shock over this overwhelming news, as I am sure you and you
gentleman friend
have been.
I would like to see you take time to think of this in a more positive way.
Give the guy a chance to digest this awful cancer news, maybe you don't
think he handled it
the way you would have liked him to, but then your not handling it to well
yourself.
You know that cancer to most people look at it like a death sentence, he
must be scared to
death of losing you, so he over reacted.  Give the guy a change to screw his
head on right.
He probably needs support from you as well.  I think you are focused on you
and how you
feel, just think about what this guy is going through.  From what you wrote,
it sounded like
you both cared a lot about each other, right?
For some reason, although it may not seem fair.  The one with the cancer has
to be the strong
one, and has to be sometimes more supportive to their loved ones.  Being a
caregiver is some
times as hard as having the cancer.  Their have been many times I wished I
could have traded
places with my Don.
I know this guy means a lot to you, but I think you mean as much to him.
God put you to
together for a reason, just be yourself with him, help him on this roller
coaster ride God just
put you on again.
He didn't have to call you back, that shows me he truly cares for you.
Kathy, you will make it again, just be yourself, go easy on yourself and him
too.
Remember the saying;
If you love someone, set him free.
If he loves you, he'll come back.
If he doesn't, it was never meant to be.
Remember what happened to our Carla?  She picked up the pieces.
To tell you the truth, I have never told anyone this before, but there were
a couple times I
just wanted to run, as fast and as far as I could away from this cancer
crap.
There is nothing fair in Love and Cancer.  You have to work extra hard at
relationships.
You know even my Brother rejected our Mother, because she was supposed to
die.
He couldn't handle it, he still does not contact her in anyway.
Kathy, I love you very much.  My prayers and heart are with you.  You know I
am
here for you anytime.  I'll be praying extra hard on the 18th of May.
Love you and wished I could be there with you,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)
Quit pushing yourself, that is not good for you.  Think more about all the
good times
you had with your friend.  Good memories are much better, along with
positive thoughts.
I know you are having a really hard time right now, your are strong and you
will get beyond
this too, with or without your friend.  I'm betting he will be there for
you, if you don't over
react, or kick him in the butt.  LOL.  Smile, it looks better on you.....